1000 Amazing Fans

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SookEe Designs Halloween Bag

Thank you so much for helping me reach my goal of 1000 fans on Facebook. I can't tell you how excited I am. It's been so much fun seeing all the cute pictures and hearing the stories about how kids are loving their SookEe Designs items. One little girl, I'm told, takes her new bag with her everywhere!

To show my appreciation, I have a bag of fun prizes to be given away to ONE lucky winner! It's easy to enter. I will announce the winner in a week and contact them via email. If I don't get a response a new winner will be selected. You can enter using the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post. The contest will go live, Wednesday, October 10 at 12:00 a.m. EST and ends 12:01 a.m. EST Wednesday, October 17.

Thank you great fans!

N'Vee Boutique is donating a Niki Biki Cap Sleeve Shirt in your choice of cream, tan, gray, black, brown or raspberry. One size fits all...they are super comfortable and stretchy. Niki Biki is perfect for wearing under those cute lace shirts or layering during the winter. N'Vee is located at 1085 North Washington Blvd in Harrisville, Utah. They are open Mon-Sat 12-6. Be sure to stop on by to check out all the fun, hip clothes and accessories.


Kimberly Krey has written a romance novel that's clean without losing the steam. She has generously donated a signed copy of her book, Evie's Knight, a package of chap stick that relates to a particularly yummy scene in the novel, and a few of the recipes that Evie prepares in the book. Go check out an excerpt here.  






a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

Kimberly Krey said...

Thanks for including Evie's Knight in the giveaway! I'm tempted to enter myself because I seriously want the shirt and bag, but if I won my own book that would just be weird. And lame. So good luck, all!